ITCORE Business Solutions Limited the parent organization behind (ITCore Talent Development Initiative) opened for business officially in May 2013 in Lekki, Ajah Lagos with a vision for the development of the ICT industry in Nigeria. While the aim of ITCORE Business Solution, is the development of new technologies aimed at our peculiar environment, we as an organization recognize the need for developing a workforce capable of using the current technologies at a level where they can redesign it to fit the purpose and improve the Nigerian business environment. We also, recognize the need for improvements in training methodology for ICT products in this environment. Finally, we also recognized the need for a review of the current Nigerian workforce attitude to technology and its attendant issues. To achieve these goals, we entered a Franchize partnership with the National Institute of Information Technology (NIIT), the largest ICT training company in Asia and Africa and a company listed among the top 20 ICT firms in the world – to develop the Nigerian workforce in adopting cutting edge and innovative technologies to solving everyday problems. NIIT in Nigeria has trained over 200,000 students in the last 19 years. Our NIIT@Skool division (NIIT Agbara) has grown in leaps and bounds training over 2000 students in the last three years. In line with our commitment to helping develop the tech ecosystem in Nigeria, ITCORE Talent Development Initiative (iTDi) a not-for-profit organization was formed in 2018 to cater to the need of the unreached, uncared, unattended and underprivileged individuals to ensure inclusive talent development in Nigeria. This initiative aims to promote outstanding Information Technology skills development, Leadership and business development of young persons to address the needs of the underprivileged citizens of Nigeria through inclusive ICT talent development, in a way that is progressive, scalable and sustainable.
• Develop Talent through ICT and other specialized training.
• Inspire leadership and business growth in the Nigerian youth.
• Develop talent and promote creativity in 10,000 youth within the first 5 years of our operations.
Foster IT talent, leadership, and business; development for the Underserved, Underprivileged and disadvantaged Nigeria youth.
• • Promote outstanding ICT skills aimed at addressing the need of underserved, disadvantaged and underprivileged Nigerians.
• Lead in providing ICT employability and entrepreneurship skills training to transform unemployed Nigerian youths into a digitally relevant workforce.
• Champion the quest for talent discovery through various competitions and exhibitions in rural and urban areas of Nigeria.
• Attract strategic partnership aimed at providing Scholarship, Grants and necessary ICT training facilities for capacity building.